PROCESS INSTRUCTIONS FOR COVERAGE OF CEILINGS
120 minutes 2 x 18 mm
- Ceiling employment below wood or steel beams with and without sound requirements
- 2 x 18 mm Permoxxboard.
- 1st Permoxxboard 18mm screwed on wooden batten, C-C 300 mm, 2nd Permoxxboard 18 mm sheet sight side riveted C-C 150 mm (you must cover the seam of first sheet!). Staples, lenght 40 mm.
for further finishing of the sight consult the processing advice on our website. WWW.Permoxx.com
- Seams 2 – 4 mm have always to be glued with fire-resistant glue or kit
- Edges (without sound demands)
- Screwed hardwood edge laths apply with rock wool strip to the wall wth steel rails or ANR ceiling hangers (for lower demands deviations possible)
- Test reports
For fully detailed construction always consult the construction in the certificate
Efectis Raport 2012-Efectis exploratory examination (contact Permoxx for advice)