PROCESS INSTRUCTIONS FOR COVERAGE OF CEILINGS
30 minutes 1 x 12 mm or 2 x 9 mm
- Ceiling employment below wood or steel beams with and without sound requirements
- 1 x 12 mm or 2 x 9 mm Permoxxboard.
- handling 1 x 12 wood
- sheet 12 mm, riveted C-C 100mm on wooden rafters. between the rafters wooden strips 45 x 45 C-C 600mm, blunt seams on the wooden laths. Put rock wool 35kg/m3 40mm between the beams.
- Handling 2x9mm
- 1st sheet 9mm screwed, C-C 300mm on wooden strips, 2nd sheet sight side riveted on 1st sheet (covering the seams of 1st sheet), distance between screws 150mm. Staples, length 22 mm. Put rock wool 35kg/m3 40mm between the beams
for further finishing of the sight consult the processing advice on our website. WWW.Permoxx.com
- Seams 2 – 4 mm have always to be glued with fire-resistant glue or kit
- Edges (with and without demands for sound)
- Screwed hardwood edge laths apply with rock wool strip to the wall
- Edges (with demands for sound)
- Screwed hardwood edge laths apply with rock wool strip to the wall with steel rails on ANR ceiling hangers (for lower demands deviations possible).
- Test reports
For fully detailed construction always consult the construction in the certificate
Efectis Raport 2x9mm 2012-Efectis-R9196c 1x12mm 2013-Efectis-R1470a