PROCESS INSTRUCTIONS FOR COVERAGE OF CEILINGS
90 minutes 2 x 12 mm
- Ceiling employment below wood or steel beams with and without sound requirements
- 2 x 12 mm Permoxxboard. (look on basic of profile number in the processing book from page 48)
- 1st permoxxboard 12 mm screwed on wooden batten, C-C 300 mm, 2nd Permoxxboard 12 mm sheet sight side riveted C-C 150 mm (you must cover the seam of first sheet!). Staples, length 40mm.
for further finishing of the sight consult the processing advice on our website. WWW.Permoxx.com
- Seams 2 – 4 mm have always to be glued with fire-resistant glue or kit
- Edges (without demands for sound)
- Screwed hardwood edge laths apply with rock wool strip to the wall
- Edges (with demands for sound)
- Screwed hardwood edge laths apply with rock wool strip to the wall with steel rails on ANR ceiling hangers (for lower demands deviations possible).
- Test reports
For fully detailed construction always consult the construction in the certificate
Efectis Raport 2012-Efectis exploratory examination (contact Permoxx for advice)